- Must be interested in Vision Based or Autonomous vehicle.
- Must have functional experience in MATLAB Simulink.
- Must have interest in Autonomous Vehicle Controls/knowledge of functionality of sensors eg, sonar, Ultrasonic, LIDAR, Camera or Radar.
- Ability to plan and execute software and algorithm changes in MATLAB.
- Document and communicate issues.
- Collect information to assist algorithm development team.
Requirements Management and Validation
- Understand and Interpret requirements documents.
- Work with instrumented vehicles to collect desired data
- Lead technology benchmarking activities.
- Collect data from the vehicle and present it in an articulate manner to demonstrate the improvement/degradation.
- Must be familiar with CAN/Ethernet networks and protocols.
Customer Interface Requirements
- Give and prepare technical material to customer.
- Support and assist the ADAS Senior Engineering Manager as needed.
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the PBC / ADAS Department by analyzing current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement for own job.
For Quality and applicable site specific Environmental Systems, the associate is responsible for understanding:
- MEAA’s policy and be able to fully discuss the importance of the policy and how his/her job can impact the customer and the environment.
- The risks and consequences associated with deviating from management system procedures and the effect this can have on his/her employment at MEAA.
- Associates responsible for conformity to product requirements have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems.
- The associate has the responsibility and authority to immediately inform supervision or management if another associate or department deviates from proper practices that may impact safety, quality, or the environment.