THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Supply assembly lines with proper packaging and pallets for assembly runs; maintain proper spacing of skids on lines to not hinder production.
- Remove all full skids from assembly lines; secure (securing means to place properly marked lid on top and bands around skid) skids properly; place secured skid in warehouse racks for storage.
- Using the RF scanner, transfer finished pallets into storage locations.
- Generate labels for assembly runs according to policy.
- Maintain the organization of the finished goods partial skid rack.
- Remove cardboard receipts from the receiving dock and place into warehouse rack.
- Assist other areas in the department as workload necessitates.
- Maintain all 5S standards established within the department.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly manner.