THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Receiving inbound product and their accurate processing according to procedure.
- Know and enforce all established Warehouse security policies and procedures per FTZ mandates.
- Support service parts packaging with product and shipping material.
- Assist with daily cycle count activities as needed.
- Load and unload freight with fork-lift.
- Pull, stage and complete customer orders per the processes and customer required guidelines.
- Safely operate Warehouse equipment (fork-lift, shrink wrap machine, stand-up reach truck, scanners).
- Maintain accurate inventory of all products using scanner.
- Efficient utilization of space available for storage in the Warehouse.
- Responsible for keeping a safe, clean, and orderly work area.
- Perform daily fork-lift check and inform Warehouse Team Leader with any equipment concerns.
- Support and assist the Warehouse Supervisor and Teal Leaders as needed.
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the Warehouse Department by conducting business with outside contacts and other MEAA departments in a timely and cooperative manner.
For Quality and applicable site specific Environmental Systems, the associate is responsible for understanding:
- MEAA’s policy and be able to fully discuss the importance of the policy and how his/her job can impact the customer and the environment.
- The risks and consequences associated with deviating from management system procedures and the effect this can have on his/her employment at MEAA.
- Associates responsible for conformity to product requirements have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems.
- The associate has the responsibility and authority to immediately inform supervision or management if another associate or department deviates from proper practices that may impact safety, quality, or the environment.
THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION REPRESENTS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THIS POSITION BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER OCCASIONAL WORK ASSIGNMENTS NOT MENTIONED.
THE NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist in maintaining housekeeping throughout the warehouse using 5S methodology (Sort, Store, Shine, Standardize, Sustain).
- Perform other duties as assigned.