- Work with the advanced engineering team and audio video communications team in performing the following functions. These are the significant essential duties of this position; other occasional work assignments may not be detailed here.
Security Plan Development
- Promote and lead secure software development team through development, methodologies, and tools.
- Coach and Mentor management and lead engineers enabling them to produce secure work products
- Analyze, measure and Improve supplier security metrics
- Assist customers, implementation teams, and suppliers in modifying/implementing and improving securit
- Plan and communicate secure development over the product lifecycle.
- Plan, document and track implementation, assessment, and achievement milestones
- Represent and support customer security reviews, meetings and issue handling
- Plan and deliver deadlines, milestones and reviews to a software release schedule
- Maintain files and distribution to customer and other stakeholders
- Maintain Penetration testing & tools
- Manage external testing performed by suppliers
- Coordinate with Software team(s) to evaluate, revise and integrate developed security processes and review
Requirements Management and Validation
- Maintaining and understanding requirements documents.
- Be able to “fill in the holes” in explaining requirements to our design team
- Be able to creatively suggest additional features and requirements that a customer may want
- Support sales team in response to RFP/RFQ for new customers for security related items.
- Support teleconference meetings with our design team in Japan (typically outside of normal working hours)
- Limited travel to Japan for meetings with our design team.
- Limited travel to customers’ sites for software quality meetings and presentations.
- Analyzes current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement for
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the Audio, Video and Communications group by analyzing current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement for own job.
Quality and Environmental Systems
- Understand MEAA’s environmental policy, and how this position can impact the policy and the environment.
- Know the consequences that deviating from documented procedures/practice can have on the environment.
- The associate has the responsibility and authority to immediately inform supervision or management if another associate or department deviates from proper environmental practice.
- Know MEAA’s Quality Policy. Be able to fully discuss how this position supports the quality objectives.
- The associate has the ability to suspend production when product quality has become questionable.
THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION REPRESENTS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THIS POSITION BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER OCCASIONAL WORK ASSIGNMENTS NOT MENTIONED.