- Work with the advanced engineering team and audio video communications team in performing the following functions. These are the significant essential duties of this position, other occasional work assignments may not be detailed here.
- Promote and lead software development team in ASPICE process development, methodologies, usage and tools.
- Coach and Mentor management and lead engineers process understanding across product development lifecycle
- Analyze, measure and Improve supplier quality metrics
- Assist customers, implementation teams, and suppliers in modifying/implementing and improving process
- Plan and communicate process development with engineering user team leads and software implementation teams
- Plan, document and track implementation, assessment, and achievement milestones
- Develop & Maintain the project specific quality assurance plan and generate the project specific status report
- Represent and support customer quality meetings and issue handling
- Plan and deliver deadlines, milestones and reviews to a software release schedule
- Maintain files and distribution to customer and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Software team(s) to evaluate, revise and integrate developed processes
Requirements Management and Validation
- Maintaining and understanding requirements documents.
- Be able to “fill in the holes” in explaining requirements to our design team
- Be able to creatively suggest additional features and requirements that a customer may want
- Support sales team in response to RFP/RFQ for new customers for Quality management related items
- Support teleconference meetings with our design team in Japan (typically outside of normal working hours)
- Limited travel to Japan for meetings with our design team.
- Limited travel to customers’ sites for software quality meetings and presentations.
- Analyzes current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement f
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the Audio, Video and Communications group by analyzing current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement for own job.
Quality and Environmental Systems
- Understand MEAA’s environmental policy, and how this position can impact the policy and the environment.
- Know the consequences that deviating from documented procedures/practice can have on the environment.
- The associate has the responsibility and authority to immediately inform supervision or management if another associate or department deviates from proper environmental practice.
- Know MEAA’s Quality Policy. Be able to fully discuss how this position supports the quality objectives.
- The associate has the ability to suspend production when product quality has become questionable.
THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION REPRESENTS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THIS POSITION BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER OCCASIONAL WORK ASSIGNMENTS NOT MENTIONED.